Table of Contents
What should the buyer know before he purchases ETH
Ether’s current total market capitalization has reached about 486 billion US dollars. The total market cap of Bitcoin is about $971 billion. Therefore, ETH is the second-largest cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin only increased by about 73% in 2021, while ETH has risen by about 460%. The return on investment is very optimistic. Even some experts predict that Ether’s market capitalization will exceed the market value of BTC in the future. This has become a hot topic on the Internet. If you are also sure of the long-term value of Ether, then this involves the issue of buying and selling. How and where can I buy ETH?
Before investing, let’s do some understanding of Ethereum cryptocurrency.
What is ETH
Ether is the native encrypted digital currency of the Ethereum platform. People also like to use it as the currency of Ethereum applications. ETH is the “fuel” for these applications built on Ethereum, and the blockchain relies on ETH as its power.
The difference between Ethereum and Ether
Ethereum and Ether are easy to confuse for novices. There is a difference between the two. Ether and Ethereum work together with each other. Ethereum is generally defined as a technology, and Ether is Ethereum blockchain tokens. And ETH can be used as cash to purchase products or services.
ETH’s investment value
The high volatility of ETH means that traditional investors and institutional investors can obtain more significant benefits from price fluctuations.
People’s strong demand for Ether has prompted the rapid flow of ETH in various regions of the world.
Ethereum’s inflation plan is transparent and free from intervention. Therefore, there is no need to worry about the depreciation of this asset you hold.
Other values of Ethereum
Decentralized finance is the cornerstone of Ethereum. Therefore, Ethereum does not restrict people’s access to its products and services. Some developers have built new tokens on Ethereum, such as Chainlink and XRP.
Now you will find that the investment value potential of ETH far exceeds many people’s imagination.
The Steps of how to buy ETH
Like BTC, the price of ETH will rise over time. If you confirm to join Ethereum to make a profit, you need to understand some Ether purchase procedures. You can follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Get an Ethereum Wallet
Creating an ETH wallet is the first step in investing in cryptocurrency. Generally speaking, you can purchase or install a wallet to store ETH yourself. So you can choose from a hot wallet, cold wallet, and wallets of crypto exchanges. Traditional and institutional investors often use Bexplus’s interest wallet, which is free to use and can earn you passive income.
2. Open an account on the Bexplus cryptocurrency platform and purchase Ether
Bexplus is a trading venue from crypto to crypto, allowing users to open an account without verifying “KYC (Know Your Customer)”. Therefore, you only need to register an account on the Bexplus trading platform to buy ETH coins.
3. Buy ETH
Then invest in Ether tokens in the Bexplus account. And sell it at the right time to make a profit.
Where to Buy ETH
ETH is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies. Investors can purchase cryptocurrency on many online exchanges. Generally speaking, these four ETH exchanges are the best in the industry.
Bexplus is one of the top cryptocurrency platforms
There are many choices in the digital currency trading market, but there are not many platforms that are truly reliable and can bring benefits to customers as much as possible. And Bexplus is such an excellent crypto place, which provides investors with 100% deposit rewards and leveraged trading. These enable investors to obtain more benefits from ETH transactions. In addition, the Bexplus team has more than ten years of experience in the financial and futures trading field, and it can quickly respond to users.
Step 1 of Where to Buy ETH
First, you have to log in to your Bexplus account. If you do not have an account available, you can set it up on Bexplus. The process is quite simple. Find the “Sign Up” icon on the official website. Fill in the user name and email address to complete the registration. There is no requirement for KYC verification.
Step 2 of Where to Buy ETH
After completing the account opening operation, your account will be automatically logged on to the website. Then navigate to the username icon in the upper right corner of the screen and click on it. Now you can see the “Deposit” item in the drop-down menu. Then tap it to go to the next step.
Step 3 of Where to Buy ETH
There are two deposit options on the “Deposit” page: depositing other cryptocurrencies and buying ETH in a bank account. Because the path of depositing funds is different, you can choose one of them to operate.
Deposit other cryptocurrencies
Bexplus supports BTC, USDT, ETH, LTC, XRP, and EOS to be deposited. Choose one of these coins. Then scan the QR code of the corresponding currency. In this way, your cryptocurrency in other wallets can be transferred to your Bexplus wallet.
Transfer funds through credit card or exchange
- Tap “ETH”, and then you can copy the wallet address under the QR code. This is your ETH wallet address on Bexplus.
- Click the “Buy Bitcoin instantly” button at the bottom right of the screen, and you will be redirected to another page.
- Fill in “You spend”, “US Dollar”, and “You get” in “Choose your currency” respectively. For “You get”, please select ETH. Then select the country in “Choose your country” according to your region.
- The system automatically generates the best order for you based on the information just filled in. Find the “BEST OFFER” item, and then click the “Buy Now” button.、
- Fill in “Enter your ETH wallet address” with the previously copied ETH wallet address, and tick to agree to the terms. Then click the “Go to payment” button.
- Wait a few seconds and you will be redirected to the order page.
- Check the contents of “Order summary” and “Choose a payment method” on the order page respectively, and then click the “Continue” button to go to the next step.
- Here we will take the “Credit/Debit card” payment method as an example. Then you will be asked to fill in personal payment information in the “Card details” column.
- After confirming that it is correct, you can click the “Next” button to complete the purchase of ETH (Ether).
Step 4 Invest ETH on Bexplus
- After completing the deposit of digital assets, click “Trading” in the navigation bar of the Bexplus website.
- On the “Trade” page, tap the “ETH/USDT” currency.
- Fill in the value in the “Market” column, which means you want to buy the volume of ETH. Then click the “Buy/Up” button.
- Check your order information, and then click “OK” to complete the purchase of ETH.
Other ETH cryptocurrency trading venue
In addition to the well-respected Bexplus exchange, Binance, Bittrex, and Coinmama are people’s helpless choices. Nevertheless, we will still introduce them in detail.
Traders can invest in some common cryptocurrencies in Binance. And this online exchange provides investors with encrypted wallets to store electronic funds.
Support multiple token transactions.
Transaction fees are low.
Not available in many states in the United States.
The U.S. Revenue Service investigated tax violations.
The U.S. Department of Justice investigated suspected money laundering.
Bittrex is a platform that can only use cryptocurrency for transactions. As a blockchain encryption platform, it provides services such as cryptocurrency wallets and transactions of different crypto coins.
There are many trading pairs.
Customers often encounter access problems.
There is no margin during the transaction.
It is difficult for beginners to adapt.
There is no guarantee of 100% customer support.
Coinmama is an easy-to-use cryptocurrency brokerage company. Investors can use wire transfers, credit cards, Apple pay to buy cryptocurrencies such as Ether.
There are no fees for deposits or withdrawals.
Transaction fees are expensive.
Crypto-to-crypto transactions are not supported.
No mobile app.
The platform does not provide wallets.
|Best for security||√||×||×||×|
|Best for low fees||√||×||×||×|
|Interest wallet||Up to 21% annualized interest rate||Lower annualized interest rate||Lower annualized interest rate||Lower annualized interest rate|
|Bonus||1:1 deposit bonus||×||×||×|
|Ease of use||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||⭐⭐⭐||⭐⭐⭐⭐||⭐⭐⭐|
The above four cryptocurrency exchanges can provide many ETH trading pairs. But Bexplus is the more advantageous Ether cryptocurrency trading platform.
In what payment method can a buyer purchase ETH
There are multiple payment methods for traders to purchase ETH. Most investments transfer funds into ETH (Ether) through four payment methods. After reviewing the introduction below, you only need to choose a suitable way.
Buy ETH with a debit card or credit
No credit card. Can I purchase Ether(ETH) with a debit card? Bexplus does not require users to make a choice. Both credit and debit cards can be used to buy ETH. Buyers can easily purchase this cryptocurrency by using Visa or MasterCard.
Buy Ether via bank transfer
Generally speaking, many cryptocurrency exchanges do not support the purchase of this stable currency through bank transfer. Bexplus provides this service, but you need to purchase it through its partners. The entire transaction takes a long time. Therefore, many investors do not use this payment scheme.
Purchase ETH with other cryptocurrencies
Credit cards and bank cards are standard transaction methods in life. For cryptos, traders can also buy ETH through other cryptocurrencies. Bexplus provides the most favorable price to exchange ETH coins.
Get ETH (Ether) through Paypal
If you are a PayPal user, you can also buy ETH on the PayPal app. As long as you have enough funds in your account, you can click the “CRYPTO” button to buy ETH on the app.
Where to keep your ETH
Once Ether coins are purchased, investors need to consider where to store them. You can keep ETH on the purchase platform, but not all exchanges are 100% safe. Therefore, some buyers even use cold wallets to store their ETH. It doesn’t have to be so troublesome. Bexplus wallet can solve all your worries and bring extra income.
Bexplus wallet security standards
Bexplus platform adopts the bank’s security technology to ensure the security of digital deposits. Cold wallet, SSL encryption, two-factor authentication, and multi-signature withdrawals are just some of the basic security measures. Therefore, it is safest for users to hold ETH on Bexplus.
Bexplus interest-bearing wallet
Digital currency traders can store ETH in the Bexplus wallet to earn risk-averse profits. The annualized interest can reach up to 21%. This is a simple way to make money.
Bexplus wallet is free to use
Using Bexplus wallet is completely free. And there are no hidden fees.
Bexplus wallet is the best solution for holding ETH (Ether).
How to buy ETH in different countries
Buying ETH is one of the alternative investment methods. Many intelligent investors around the world are buying and selling such digital assets. The following is how people in different countries buy ETH (Ethereum).
How to invest in ETH in Kosovo
Kosovo is a country with a large number of unemployed people. Many adults want to leave here to escape corruption and nepotism. On the contrary, Ethereum is decentralized.
Some bars in Kosovo support the use of Ether for payment. Some crazy examples are people who successfully used Ether to buy apartments in the local area.
Kosovars’ colossal demand for Ether (ETH) is based on these circumstances. Locals can generally buy ETH like this.
- Provide ETH wallet address. Bexplus wallets are commonly used by Kosovars.
- Normally, most people will register an account on the ETH exchange to use its cryptocurrency trading function.
- Use VISA or MasterCard to pay and receive ETH coins.
With the popularity of Bexplus in the local area, more and more people use it to buy ETH (Ether).
How to buy Ether in North Macedonia
ETH is one of the most popular cryptocurrencies in North Macedonia. The people of North Macedonia firmly believe that ETH, BTC, DOGE, ADA, and other tokens are reliable stores of value that can hedge against the inflation of traditional Macedonian denar currencies.
- Create an account in the cryptocurrency marketplace. If you plan to use peer-to-peer transactions or a hardware wallet to store your digital assets, you must first create an ETH wallet.
- During the account registration process, you need to pass the KYC verification of the exchange. Bexplus does not have a “Know Your Customer” check. You can open an account on this platform.
- Calculate the amount of ETH to be purchased and deposit funds on the trading platform. Immediately you can start buying and selling ETH.
How to purchase ETH in Switzerland
Switzerland has a very developed financial industry, known as the “Financial Empire”. Therefore, the Swiss can accept some novel investment methods. Some well-known companies have already invested in ETH. It’s time to hold ETH in Switzerland.
- Traditional and institutional investors can register accounts on exchanges that support cryptocurrency trading, and their role is to act as a broker. And Bexplus is a well-known intermediary among them.
- While opening a trading account, you will be asked to upload some personal files. Bexplus does not have this requirement.
- Deposit your funds, and then buy ETH at the right time. After completing the transaction, you can check the ETH you purchased on the platform.
Investing in ETH would be treated as a joke ten years ago. At the time, everyone thought that ETH was nothing more than a computer-generated encrypted virtual currency, which had no value. Up to now, the transaction price of an ETH (Ether) is 3799 US dollars. This is a mockery of the short-sighted people. Whether positive or negative about stablecoins, cryptocurrencies such as ETH are ubiquitous in life. Now that you know where and how to buy ETH (Ether). You can act to use ETH as part of your investment portfolio.