If you fail to receive the email, please perform the following steps:
1. Ensure your email address is correct that you entered when signing up.
2. Check emails in the Spam and Trash mail.
3. Set the email address as white-listed one. How to set it? Take Gmail as example.
1) Login your Gmail and click the settings above.
2) Click "Filters and Blocked Addresses" and then click "Create a new filter"
3) Enter "@bexplus.com" and click "Create filter with this search".
4) Select "Never send it to Spam" and click "Create filter".
5) The filter was created. Please try to send an email again.
4. Check whether your mailbox can receive emails normally.
5. Choose dominated mailboxes such as Gmail, yahoo, Outlook as far as possible.