Log in and turn to the account page, click "Simulation" butto and switch to simulation mode.
Successfully switched to the simulated trading page.
Click "Market" button at the bottom to enter the market page, where you can see each token's real-time price.
Choose the trading pair you want and enter the page, then you can start demo trading instantly. Example: ETH/USD
Click the trading pair, and you can enter its trading page.
Then click "Buy/Up" or "Sell/Down" button to place order page.
In the place order page, one can open a pending order or a market transaction position to trade as needed.
Pending means you are allowed to preset the price of a Buy/Up or Sell/Down order, and when the market reaches the price you set, the pending order will be opened by the system if the free margin is enough.
Pending orders on Bexplus will not occupy margin like other trading platforms.
Market means that you open a long or short position instantly according to the market price at that moment by entering the volume you want and clicking the "Buy/Up" or "Sell/Down" button.
Press the return button "←" in the upper left corner and click "Trade" button on the bottom. Then you'll see the pending order or opeing position you just made as below.
1) Hold: the opeing postions
2) Pending: the pending orders
3) History: the closed positions
If you want to close an opening position, please click the corresponding position and you'll see the options as below.
1) Management: to check position info and close the position
2) Quick closing: a quick way to close the position
3) Profit and loss: when the market reaches the price you preset, it will operate automatically. For more details about it, please refer to What Are "Take-profit Order" and "Stop-loss Order" ?
You may like: How to Use the BTC Demo Trading Account on Website?